Our six-month internship programme offers you the chance to immerse yourself in our business, giving you a unique building block from which to start your legal career. With ongoing support and mentorship, you’ll work on real deals alongside some of the most exceptional Lawyers in the legal profession. During your internship, you will have access to great networking opportunities and the chance to establish an in-depth knowledge of how we work. You will be supported every step of the way, and successful candidates will be considered for a Junior Associate role.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary;
- One month working in Singapore, at our associated global firm, Linklaters;
- A bespoke training course that will develop your business skills and technical knowledge;
- An opportunity to apply for a role as a Junior Associate at Widyawan & Partners.
What we are looking for:
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Indonesian national, fluent in English and Bahasa, with a minimum GPA score of 3.0.
You will also have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Plenty of drive and commitment
- Good organisational skills
- A commercial mindset
The stages of our selection process:
- CV and application
- Critical thinking test (click here to try some practice questions)
- Interview with HR team
- Interview with Senior Lawyer/ Partner
If you are successful:
Successful applicants will receive an offer to our sixth-month internship programme. At the end of the programme, you will have an interview with a Senior Lawyer/Partner for a Junior Associate role.
How to apply:
Click here to apply.